A dream about an illness often precedes symptoms which actually buffet the dreamer. Sometimes the dreams are able to diagnose the disease before the dreamer obtains any confirmation from a doctor. Alternatively, the disease in a dream can be a symbol of fear and tension you experience in life.
When you dream that you are sick, you should first think about a doctor's appointment - of course, if the concerns are justified. Health is the most important so you should make the appropriate examinations because the symptoms of a nightmare could mean the ones in real life. The disease can also indicate psychological and spiritual problems; a lot depends on the theme of the dream.
We have prepared for you the meaning for specific ailments:
- Diseases of the digestive system are a reference to the problems of accepting some situation, refusing to acknowledge something or inability to come to terms with reality. All this may be associated with some problems and helplessness or fear.
- Headache can effectively spoil the mood, and the nightmare associated with this ailment is also not pleasant. It means that in your life there are obstacles and worries with which you can not cope, they exceed your capabilities. However, you must not give up and then with time everything will improve.
- Symptoms associated with eyesight indicate the impossibility of an objective and rational assessment of a situation in the life of the dreamer.
- Ears diseases symbolize the reluctance and fear of what you may hear from others - that is, evaluating, criticizing or giving orders.
- Heart problems mean failure in love life; longing for a loved one and suffering associated with it.
- Legs injuries disenable or handicap the man independent movement and the dream means ailments related to the limbs. The dream is a sign that the dreamer doesn’t go on - he lacks self-realization, opportunities to develop and complacency.
- Hands diseases are a symbol of disorder in dealing with other people. They may also reflect the lack of physical fitness and inability to do what you want.
- Any pain requiring surgical intervention indicates that you should "cut" something out from your life. This can refer either to harmful addiction or a "toxic" man.
- Skin infections are very painful for a man especially in the mental area. People with acne or other inflammatory diseases of the skin suffer from complexes, low self-esteem and feelings of inferiority because of them. Skin diseases represent shyness, anxiety, irritation, lack of self-confidence and suppression of feelings.
- AIDS, venereal diseases or herpes warn against risky sexual encounters.
- Alzheimer's disease reflects the dreamer's fear of aging and loss of psychophysical fitness.
- Mental illness in a dream is a warning against excessive worrying; in taking things personally.
- The nightmare of cancer spells a confrontation with a very formidable opponent. The dream may also reflect a problem that "consumes" you from the inside.
- When the motive of the dream is recovery or hospital discharge, then it is a harbinger of prosperity in the near future.
- If you dream that you are ill, it symbolizes comfort and suggests not giving in to worries.
- If you are ill in a dream and your relatives and friends are visiting you, then this is a good omen that you can count on them also in real life.
- Visiting the sick or taking care of them is very noble. As a reward, such dreams reflect the joy and happiness in the real life.
- Parents or children disease is a traumatic experience, so the dream means concern, sadness and family distress.
- If the dreamer is sick and dreams of ailments, then it bodes his quick recovery.
- In recent times much is said about the avian flu, which is why some people dream of this infectious disease. Unfortunately the nightmare heralds a difficult time that may appear soon in your life.
- Chronic disease is a reflection of fatigue and tiredness, which involve a worse mood and difficulty in concentrating. This is a warning to devote more time to rest and recuperate. This concerns both workaholics and athletes.
- If the dreamer picks up as bug in a dream, it may be a warning signal against succumbing to negative influences of others.
- Seeing a doctor indicates that you should take better care of your health.
- If in a dream you make an appointment to the doctor, then the dream suggests that you are ready for the healing of some "unhealthy" situation or relationship with another person.
- Once in a dream you get a prescription for medication, then the dream portends that someone will give you a hand.
- The dream of examination portends that soon someone will control and monitor your life or professional matters.
- Dreams of a stay in a psychiatric hospital mean that soon your patience will be put to the test.