The nightmare in which you have wounds is very unpleasant - fear, pain and blood, damaged flesh or scars are long forgotten. In addition, such a dream may be the indication that your life is not best - it reflects emotional wounds, anxieties, fears, or suffering.
- Bleeding from the wound means loss of joy of life and vitality, or doubt.
- The pain that accompanies a wound reflects mental suffering.
- Inflicting wounds - you will commit an immoral act, hurt someone.
- Being wounded - weakening of the body, business problems.
- Healing from the wounds promises to overcome the troubles.
- Seeing the wound of another person reflects the suffering of one, emotional trouble. In some cases, the dream may indicate that the wounded person will try to harm you.
- A deadly wound - a sign of immense stress in real life.
- The scar on your body is a signal that you have to explain things from the past that negatively affect your psyche.
- The scar of another person is the subconscious forgiveness of sins to the person who has it on their body.
- If in your nightmare the wound opens right after being healed, it is the sign that memories of the past continually torment your soul.
- Black blood flowing from the wound is a warning against severe illness.
- Dressing a wound is a sign you will experience professional success.
- The symbolism of the wounds on the hands, feet, face and stomach also means emotional suffering, inability to achieve some goal or satisfy a need.