Dreams about a doctor are often a harbinger of the spiritual and physical healing process. The doctor in a dream represents a guardian angel, guardian spirit, your higher "I", so it is worth to recall the conversation, if one took place. You will probably find some hints to solve a problem, or good advice. When you only see a doctor, but do not talk to him, the dream should be interpreted as follows:
- If a doctor in your dream is polite, kind and friendly, then the dream promises the improvement of your mood. For patients seeing a smiling doctor means recovery.
- The doctor, who is hostile and angry is a warning against making a mistake, for example, associated with neglecting your health.
Other meaning of a Dream:
- Seeing the doctor suggests that you should take better care of your health.
- If you have a dream in which you’re arranging a medical appointment, it means you are ready for the healing of some sick situation/relationship.
- When a healthy person is dreaming about a medical examination, it means he/she will be controlled by a boss at work or by a clerk if it comes to their documents.
- Prescription filled out by the doctor means that someone will give you a valuable tip.
- If you dream that you are a doctor, this means that the key to healing the mind is in your psyche. You can pull yourself together after a failure without anyone’s help. The dream may also reflect your ability to solve other people's problems.
- A woman, who dreams of marrying a doctor, should be wary of insincere partners.
If you're dreaming about a specialist, then the dream can be perceived as follows:
- A surgeon warns against injury, fracture, or suggests that you should "cut" something harmful out of your life.
- A psychiatrist warns against fatigue or depression.
- A cardiologist means heart trouble or reference to love affairs.
- A gynecologist means pregnancy, or is a warning against disease of the female genital system
- An ophthalmologist is a warning to keep your eyes wide open and not be used.
- A pediatrician suggests that your current problems have their origins in your childhood.