Tears express emotions – not only sadness, despair, fear, anger, but also joy. This is why crying in a dream is related to the release and manifestation of these feelings and should be taken as a good sign. You will feel relieved, and cleanse your soul.
Crying in a dream often happens to people who even in the face of the saddest tragedies keep a poker face. Suppressed feelings, stress and tension in the end reach the emotional climax and find their outlet in a dream.
Many dream books use reverse interpretation of the dream. This means that crying in a dream portends joyful moments and happiness in real life.
- If someone you know is crying in your dream, it is a signal that they need help and support. You should talk to this person, and not be indifferent to their problems.
- If you make someone cry in your dream, it means you hurt that person with your behavior. It is often a suggestion that you can’t admit your mistake.
- If a woman sees her man crying, then the dream is a good omen. She can count on his understanding and consideration.
- If you are among crying people, it is a warning of a danger.
- If you are crying in a crowd, it means you need some support, you feel lonely.
- If you are crying and no one cares, it means you feel helpless. You are struggling alone with adversity.
- If you are crying with no particular reason, it means you bother too much about everything. Even a minor problem can throw you off-balance and put you in a bad mood. It’s time to realize you have no control over some things and should not worry about them.
- A crying baby bodes worries.
- If in a dream you are crying with laughter, then the dream promises pleasant moments in your life. You’ll spend some good time with someone.