Dating in the dream most often happens to people who are suffering from lack of love and sex. However, it also happens that people in long-term relationships dream about dating, not necessarily with their partner. In this dream book every variant has been included.
- For single people dating is a prelude to meeting some interesting person. Sometimes there may be somebody with whom you really want to meet. In this case it is worth to help your luck a little and invite this person for a date in real life.
- If you have a partner and yet you go on a date with another person, then the dream signals that your relationship is going through a crisis; you are more and more bored with it.
- Dating your partner reflects the mutual desire, positive relationship, and true love. If a date is a failure, it bodes minor misunderstandings with your chosen one.
- A successful date - you will deal with your problems.
- An unsuccessful date - misunderstandings with your friends or in relationship with the beloved person. Many dream books also suggest that you should sign up for a foreign language course.
- Preparing for a date - you want to make a good impression on someone.
- When you are dating an attractive stranger, it is the image of the anima and animus. Under these concepts there is the image of an ideal partner, which bothers especially people lonely and unhappy in love.
- When you have a date with a person you know, the dream means you want to get close to one, you care about him or her.
- Dating a friend is a warning. You may inadvertently let some secret slip.
- A dream about a date can sometimes express longing for the past years, for example when you date a former partner, school love or a teacher in your dream.
Successful dating is not just talking, but also kissing, dancing, cinema, eating, walking or even having sex. You should check the meaning of these entries in this dream book.