The word "priest" formerly determined the tribal chief and affluent and influential people, but today it is a Christian priest. It is worth to admit that he is still a very important person, with whom not only the faithful people but also the authorities recon. For many people, his words are a clue how to live and act, so the dream can be very important for them.
For those who believe in God, trying to follow the Ten Commandments, the dream is probably a reference to the spiritual needs, conscience, or professed ethical principles. The priest as an authority may, for example, give you advice and guidance for the spiritual development or warn against errors. Much depends on his face in a dream:
- If the priest is friendly and kind to you, then the dream bodes spiritual support, protection, and blessing in the everyday life.
- When the priest, monk, or even the pope himself has serious face, is angry and strict, then the dream should be treated as a warning against unethical behavior or disregard for other people.
- If the priest is skinny, then it is a sign that someone is suffering because of you. In contrast, when the cleric is characterized by thick carcass, you should perceive it as a symbol of your greed and laziness.
For singles the priest bodes success in love, and perhaps even marriage. Other positive explanation of the dream with the priest points to a long and peaceful life.
People, who always perceive a priest in a dream as something positive, are mistaken. Many dream books consider the appearance of a priest in subconsciousness as a symbol of sickness, sorrow, remorse, or betrayal. A lot about the meaning of the dream will tell you the face of the priest, his attitude towards your person, and his intentions.
- Seeing many priests indicates that your secrets will come to light.
- The priest is warning against the infidelity of a partner.
- The priest seen in a dream bodes to your close ones worries, which are unfortunately caused by you.
- A woman who is in love with a priest should refer such a dream to her partner. According to the dream book he is unprincipled and immoral.
- If in the dream a woman got married with a priest, she will be condemned and miserable in real life.
- A conversation with a priest means that you have something on your conscience.
- If in the dream you send for a priest to preach a funeral sermon or confess you, then it means that serious illness awaits you or you are susceptible to outside influences.
- A priest celebrating Mass symbolizes concern. When the priest is speaking to the faithful from the pulpit, then the dream bodes a disease.
- Confession to a priest can herald that you will finally find solace. However, many dream books consider the dream about a confessing priest as the fall and big trouble.
- A sermon preached by the priest may contain tips on your life, so try to remember what its content was.
- If the dreamer is a priest in a dream, it means that they will be rich and respected in society. When additionally he/she is speaking to the faithful from the pulpit, it is a sign that they have the features of the speaker and leader. It is worth to discover those skills in yourself and transfer them to the real life.
- The priest giving you a blessing is a good sign for the future. The dream promises new possibilities, and wisdom in making decisions.
- The preacher is an interesting dream topic, because it tells you what you already know - you're not a walking ideal. However, the vision suggests eliminating imperfections and learning new skills. The dream is also often considered a warning against getting into trouble especially if you argue with a preacher or listen to his sermons.
- Once in a dream preacher leaves you, then you will have luck in business or you’ll be chosen to an important post. A nightmare in which you are a preacher isn’t a very good omen. It heralds bad luck in your financial decisions. In such a situation, it is better not to invest in the stock market.
- A sad preacher suggests the dreamer that they will have problems in business.
- A preacher seen at the funeral announces getting an inheritance.