The Pope is the symbol of the highest rank, because to see the superior of the Catholic Church.
The Pope represents the higher self, spiritual guide, guardian angel, and authority. The dream has a positive meaning especially for Catholics, but also people who don’t believe in God can take it to their hearts. The key to understand the meaning of the dream is the face of the Pope:
- If he is smiled, friendly and happy the dream promises protection, spiritual support, blessing, guidance, solace, and consolation. For the sick the dream heralds the return to health; for the unemployed - finding a job.
- Dissatisfied, angry, or grim pope is a signal you are acting badly, unworthily, for example, you treat others in a disrespectful way. The dark face of the priest may also signal that you made a mistake or you made the wrong decision in real life.
Other meaning of the dream:
- According to an old Polish dream book, the dream about Pope may depict the religious doubts of the dreamer, doubt in faith.
- The dream, in which only see the Pope, means you will behave obsequiously towards someone in a higher position.
- The concerned pope in a dream can reflect or portend problems of the modern world - hunger, natural disasters, armed conflicts or catastrophes.
- The dream in which you are the Pope heralds the jealousy of other people.
- If in your dream you spoke with the pope, the most important for the explanation of the dream are the words spoken by the Pope. It is common, however, that such a vision or an audience with the pope bodes the dreamer great honor.
- The person of the Pope in a dream can be a good reason to stop any quarrels and conflicts, to forgive someone.