A dream about a nun has several meanings, often contradictory. The correct interpretation of such a dream largely depends on your attitude to God and the church, your lifestyle and morality.
- For non-practicing believers the dream about a nun points to the need to enrich their spiritual life.
- For an unreliable person, a nun in a dream is a reminder that one should keep their promises.
- For a woman, the dream that she is a nun may mean that she should pay less attention to material things and have a more orderly life.
- If a single woman dreams about being a nun, it foretells her that she will not get married.
- For a woman in a relationship, a nun in a dream is an omen of separation with her beloved one.
- For a man, a dream about a nun may indicate his fears of being a partner.
- A conversation with a nun signals the dreamer that one should think about the mistakes they are making.
- If a nun in a dream is strict or angry, and gives you a reprimand, the dream suggests that you are indecent or excessively enjoying the pleasures of life.
- An older, friendly nun announces that in the near future you will meet an experienced, wise woman. You should use her advice.
- A fleeing nun suggests that you avoid taking long-term challenges.
- The choir of nuns who perform a sad song means that the next few days will be filled with nostalgia. The nun singing a happy song predicts a happy marriage.
- A young nun means that you will not be able to fulfill a dream for now.
- Dead nun - betrayal of a loved one, trouble.