- Joyful, spontaneous laughter promises happy news, well-being and a great time spent.
- Forced laughter suggests that the dreamer feels uncomfortable in some company and hides one’s true emotions.
- If someone is laughing at you in a dream, it is a warning that by your own unreasonable behavior you will become an object of mockery and jokes.
- When you hear mocking, sinister laughter, it is a warning against an enemy or disease.
- Laughter of children symbolizes joyful news.
- When the dreamer laughs at other people, it warns them of hurting someone.
- Laughter through tears proclaims the end of problems, relief, and discharge of internal tension.
Search in a dream dictionary:
Interpretations of other dreams