A man called a drunkard is not respected in society, so such a dream is worth considering.
If the dreamer is drunk:
- Dependence on a person or situation. A person who is drunk in a dream is likely to be influenced by someone else and cannot break free from this influence.
- The desire to do what is forbidden, the rejection of control, rebellion. Such a dream can come to people who, for example like being in the spotlight, living for the moment.
- Lack of self-control, foresight and imagination in real life. The dream in this context is often associated with the real alcohol abuse.
- Low self-esteem, the desire to block something out, lack of courage.
- If the dreamer is dancing drunk with happiness, singing and rejoicing in any other way, it is a harbinger of happy events and joy.
- If you are drunk and you steal something, it spells dishonor for you.
- Seeing your friend who is drunk reflects his or her moral decay, disgrace.
- Seeing a drunkard you do not know suggests that you should consider if sometimes you don’t behave badly (for example, if you don’t abuse alcohol).
- A drunkard may symbolize some intrusive person.
- Seeing a drunkard means that you will incur damage through no your fault of your own.
- If you see other people who are drunk, it bodes you misfortune.