Dreams, in which there are children, come to almost everyone, not only to parents. You should be grateful for that, because it means that you will experience happiness and joy.
For people who already have children the dreams may reflect a relationship with the daughter or son or evoke memories associated with them (for example, the birth, first steps and words or shared holidays). For couples trying for a baby it is a natural dream associated with impatient waiting for a positive pregnancy test or childbirth. However, in some situations it should be considered as a clue on the sex of a child - seen on the shoulder of the man means a boy. If the baby is on the woman's shoulder, it will be a girl.
The child in a dream of a childless person: it is a reflection of a childish side of your personality. We all have an inner child that sometimes complains, is naive or infantile. A child in a dream may also express nostalgia, tenderness, the desire to return to pleasant days of early youth, carelessness and lack of everyday problems. Even if the dreamer sees his own child, he can understand these dreams as a reference to his own character, unless they concern the current family matters.
Parents who have lost a child may have dreams about finding a boy or girl, adoption or reanimating. Such dreams usually come in the first years after the tragedy, when it’s the most difficult to accept the loss of a child.
Children are our pride and the future, which is why most of the dreams should be perceived positively as a harbinger of joy, happiness and fulfillment. The exceptions are nightmares in which you lose, hit or murder a child. Below is the detailed meaning of dreams about the baby.
Detailed meaning of the dream:
- Having a baby means the emergence of new opportunities. Also emphasize your creativity and the progress you have made in recent times.
- Seeing a child at the birth means: for a man parting with a woman; misfortune for the rich; improvement of the fate for the poor and for travelers or people living in exile the return to their homeland.
- Beautiful child suggests that you will make a valuable acquaintance.
- Seeing a baptized infant promises joy, while bringing the little toddler for baptism means the entrance to the path of Christian principles.
- Watching a sleeping child is a sign that peaceful future awaits you.
- Playing baby is an expression of joy and carefree. When you see a group of children having fun, it symbolizes happiness in many areas of your life.
- Seeing a sick or falling child spells trouble. Sometimes it expresses the desire to make one more attempt on an important matter.
- A child with a fever reflects the emotional troubles.
- A skinny, poor child spells the difficult times.
- A crying baby symbolizes misfortune, health problems and difficult future.
- A dream, in which the protagonist is a screaming or naughty child, means recession in business.
- A fat teenager symbolizes prosperity.
- Although a dying child in a dream is scary, according to dream books promises unexpected success. However, sometimes the nightmare, in which you lose a child, means the loss of hope or failure in professional or personal life.
- When you kill a child in a dream is a sign that you will let yourself in for serious trouble. When the nightmare repeats, it may also be a signal that you lace into weaker people.
- If you are mocked by children, it wrong-headedly means that people have a good opinion of you.
- The illegitimate child suggests that you’ll misjudge someone. If the dreamer is the illegitimate child, it is a sign that he should bring some matter to the end.
- When in a dream, you forget that you have a child, it is an expression of overwhelming responsibilities and fatigue. Sometimes it also reflects an attempt to hide some aspects of your life.
- A dream in which you’re going to the hospital, because there soon your child will be born suggests that you need more comfort and care in real life.
- A woman who dreams of feeding an infant should be careful because someone will disappoint her trust.
- Saving a child in the dream is telling you that you are trying to protect yourself from damage that can be caused by problems with drugs, illness or stress.
- If you dream that you are separated from your children is a sign that you’ll fail in the future.