A dream about a castle has several meanings that can relate to your life.
- The residential castle - the palace reflects the pursuit of comfort, luxury and comfort.
- A castle as a defensive structure symbolizes fear of the world, isolating oneself from friends and relatives, avoiding social life.
- The monumental building depicts unrealistic and unattainable goals, for example in matters of property or profession. Seeing the princess or prince will, on the other hand, point to the fascination of a person who is beyond your reach.
- A castle can symbolize a huge challenge. A dark castle located in the forest, defended by black knights or a dragon, depicts the dark aspects of the dreamer's psyche, fear of death and inexplicable things. In turn, the bright castle symbolizes spiritual search and personal development.
- Having a castle in a dream foretells wealth and prosperity.
- Living in a castle may suggest that you are superior and big-headed.
- Leaving the castle heralds illness, as well as, exclusion from some kind of environment or group.
- Old castle - you will meet an experienced man who will give you good advice.
- A closed castle means avoiding contact with the outside world and alienation.
- When you visit a castle as a guest, it means that you will meet an influential man or you will be invited to high society.
- If you enter the castle in a dream, you can expect an interesting adventure soon.
- The Versailles represents dreams of lavish life, wealth and fame.
- Belvedere symbolizes political ambitions.
- A castle in the clouds symbolizes an idealized world or ambitious, sometimes unrealistic goals.
- A sand castle - a delusion of grandeur.
- The vision of a burning castle spells some dangerous social situation.
- If a lightning strikes the castle, it symbolizes the loss of prestige and reputation.
- The ruins of the castle suggest that you often think about the past and go back to the memories. The ruined castle also warns against the wrong choice of life partner or poverty.
- Dungeons in the castle reflect the lack of freedom of life and limitations.