Books are a valuable source of knowledge for man, both for single individuals and of all humanity. They often accompany you in the cradle, providing the first information about the surrounding world. It's how you use them at school, in turn, determines your future and determines the quality of your life. That's why books are something iconic, yet very common, and for this reason they also often appear in people's dreams. Is this a good sign? Although there are several exceptions to this rule, the answer is yes.
Top tips to decipher a dream about a book can be found in its title and the content. Things you read should be confronted with your life. Sometimes all is indicated as such. If not, it is worth paying attention to the kind of the book, the author and the situation in which you receive the item. A historical book can refer, for example, to the past. The children book refers to your offspring, younger siblings or childhood memories.
Books as a source of knowledge and information represent the intellectual richness, creativity, and scientific fertileness. This is very good symbol for writers, journalists, teachers and students, or for those who read books every day.
When you have trouble viewing the book is destroyed, then you should expect obstacles and unclear situations in everyday life. Boring out of date book can in turn symbolize things that have passed in your life.
Detailed meaning of the dream:
- A new book symbolizes the beginning of a stage, "fresh" interest, the need to acquire knowledge and further skills.
- An old book is associated with outdated issues or useless knowledge.
- Closing the book or putting it on the shelf may mean the end of some matter or project.
- Reading a book bodes you honors, wisdom when making important decisions, or getting information on a chosen topic. If you see others reading the book, you should think about improving your competencies, by e.g. enrolling in the course.
- A dream in which you are learning from a book foretells respect among friends and colleagues.
- When you are turning another page of the book, it means that you are looking for a solution any situation.
- Seeing a book spells a new acquaintance.
- Buying a book is a signal that you will learn some news about some person.
- If you get a book from someone, then it means that good news awaits you.
- When you hand in a dream book to a person, then it may suggest that someone will learn new things from you, or your opinions and views will be well received.
- A bund book symbolizes prosperity.
- If you see a burning book, the dream suggests that friends and acquaintances to ease away from you.
- Writing a book by the dreamer may reflect their dissatisfaction with the career or the desire to share their experiences and insights with others.
- The book for children or a fairy tale may be a reference to the infantile dreamer's psyche, or refer to issues related to children.
- Scientific book heralds honors and the success on the exam.
- Destroyed book, in which pages are missing, symbolizes outdated information.
- Hidden book, for example, in a closet or a room suggests that you do not have access to specific information; or it is associated with some mystery.
- Stained pages can warn of problems in business or slander.
- A library or bookstore seen in a dream symbolizes the need to acquire knowledge; the desire to develop your skills.
- A book collection refers to the general knowledge gathered by mankind. It can illustrate the desire of the dreamer to learn, explore the world and themselves.
- A phonebook is a suggestion to refresh old contacts; to call someone some of your friends or family.
- Comic book may encourage a greater spontaneity in life.
- A textbook in a dream indicates to learn something new.
- An adventure novel, thriller or detective novel may suggest looking at some things from a slightly different perspective.
- Philosophical books refer to honor, wisdom, and deeper reflection.