Stairs in dreams refer to spiritual or occupational development. Climbing stairs is perceived as the process of gaining experience or new skills, the next step on your career. Going down is associated with moving back to the past, professional recession.
- Seeing stairs signals that achieving the intended goal will require patience and perseverance from you. However, success will reward the effort you put into it.
- When you go up the stairs, the dream suggests that big opportunities open up to you. However, you must be aware that achieving your goal will not be easy.
- If you go down the stairs, the dream means regression, the return to old issues and memories of the past.
- When in the dream you reached your goal by climbing to the top of the stairs, it is a sign that in real life everything will go well.
- If you stopped half way the stairs, it is a tip you should bring the matter to an end.
- Going up the stairs to the top of a tower or the attic shows that the dreamer is searching for spiritual values in his life. One lives according to their own conscience.
- Going down the stairs to the basement, dungeon or cave suggests that one should face his or her thoughts.
- Winding stairs symbolize some mystery or complicated road to success.
- A short staircase promises a quick achievement of goal.
- A very long staircase symbolizes handling the monotonous and time-consuming task.
- A spiral staircase is the symbol of rebirth.
- Marble stairs - prosperity.
- Seating on stairs means slow improvement of your life.
- Moving stairs announce the achievement of the goal in less than no time, possibly with the help of another person.
- For women, climbing stairs can be the symbol of a sexual delight. If one does not reach the top in a dream, it reflects problems with her orgasm.
- Damaged, shaky staircase, without a rail, is a sign that you have taken a risky task to do. Dream may also indicate that the dreamer lacks the sense of security and self-confidence.
- If you fall down the stairs, it is a warning against falling in real life, health deterioration.
- When you jump down the stairs, it is a sign you will be free from some worry.
- If someone in the dream helps you climb the stairs, (for example, carries you up the staircase), it is a sign that you are a burden to someone.