The penis symbolizes masculinity, strength, aggression, and fertility. In most cases, it is associated with imagination and insatiable sexual urges, in dreams of both women and men. The exact interpretation of the dreams about the penis is explained below.
- The erection indicates the creative potential, life energy, and activeness.
- A flaccid penis reflects the sexual frustrations.
- The impotence reflects the fear of losing authority and respect if it is not associated with real sexual dysfunction.
- An unnatural strange-shaped penis illustrates the anxiety associated with sexual activity.
- Ejaculation in a dream represents the need to be free from something, and canalize your emotions. Another explanation of the dream about semen indicates the lack of control.
- A nightmare about castration reflects the fears of a man related to sex, such as the lack of erection or premature ejaculation. The vision often comes in the stressful moments of life or after a long abstinence, when a man is not sure whether he meets the expectations of the new partner. In a smaller number of cases, the dream is caused by the sense of impurity and the same subconscious desire to punish yourself. The dream about the loss of the penis can also have a metaphorical significance and reflect the loss of position of the head of the family or respect.
- When a woman dreams that she has a penis, it means she will take the stereotypical male role in life. This can either be the leadership, taking care of the family, as well as choosing a profession attributed to man (for example, the driver, storekeeper or bodyguard).