A dream in which for some reason you are sad reflects your current well-being - loneliness, despondency, complexes. Sadness in a dream may also refer to a situation that has only just entered your consciousness - for example, the death of a loved one, the specter of a serious illness or being sacked at work. The shock that accompanies traumatic experiences initially drives away feelings of loss, regret and pain. It is only when you realize what has happened that bitterness, grief and longing pass into your heart and dreams.
- According to many dream books, the dream about being sad should be interpreted conversely, as a herald of great happiness and joy.
- If you see that a friend is sad, then it is a sign that he or she needs your support.
- If someone in your dream is sad because of you, it’s the signal that you have hurt the person, treated one unjustly.
- When nobody pays attention to you, when you are sad, it means that you feel lonely and depressed.
- When you are sad in a dream for no reason, it means that you are all too concerned; you take even the smallest sign of criticism to heart.