A blouse is the upper part of the garment, which originally comes from the men's shirt. Since the eighteenth century, it was used as a folk costume. A dream about a blouse is mainly connected with the personality of the man. This means sensitivity, delicacy and professionalism of a person in certain areas of life. It may also indicate that for some time you do the hard but useful work which will soon bring profits. Many modest people will be very surprised by what they will achieve. This dream shows that it is worth to help others, and slowly but effectively pursue a goal.
- The ironed, neat blouse symbolizes the execution of plans, getting things done successfully.
- A folded blouse means perfectionism, determines a very precise person, striving a goal in small steps.
- New blouse reflects the joy, positive changes in the life of the dreamer.
- Fashionable blouse announces the execution of plans and luck.
- Trying clothes on is a sign that you will have competition in the emotional area.
- A torn blouse means trouble, punishment for unwanted behavior.
- The dirty part of clothes symbolizes emotional complications.
- An old blouse means that you attach the great importance to the events of the past or you cannot get rid of old habits.
- Losing a blouse is a warning to a woman from embarrassment.
- Too tight blouse reflects your mismatch for any situation or group of people, you lack freedom.
- Washing a blouse indicates that you should work to change the opinion about yourself.
- A black blouse portends a sad and dark days.
- A white blouse symbolizes purity, sincerity, innocence.
- A red shirt is a sign that in the near future a lot of passion and emotion awaits us.
- A dream in which you don’t wear any blouse in a public place should be treated as a warning against causing a scandal. The nightmare often reflects the concern of a dreaming woman about embarrassment and criticism from others.
- If in the dream you can see a friend without a blouse, it is a signal that soon you will learn something sensational about him or her.