Playing cards were already known in China before the 10th century, but to Europe they were brought a few hundred years later. Although over the years, each card has gained its own symbolism, usually they are associated with gambling, and hence the risk and trouble. In many dream books, for example, an old Polish or Egyptian-Chaldean their appearance in a dream is a warning against the risky businesses and decisions.
If you dream of playing cards, the most important thing is whether you managed to win it. Victory is a positive sign. You will find a solution to a problem. The loss is a signal that you need to watch out for enemies or that you may lose something valuable for you.
- If in a dream you see people playing cards, then you should be on your guard because someone wants to deceive you.
- Gambling game portends trouble.
- A social game means you will overcome the obstacles on the way to a goal or you will meet someone.
- When you see a friend playing cards, it may be a sign that the person does not reveal their true intentions.
- If in the dream you’re performing card tricks, then in real life you’ll manage to impress someone or make someone happy.
- Kabbalah is a reference to some news in your life, unfortunately not very positive. If you tell to lay Kabbalah, then maybe you will learn something inconvenient about yourself.
- Payment card - the improvement of finances
- Greeting card - someone remembers about you; fancy you.
Individual cards have their own symbolism. Here are some of them:
- Hearts ♥️ : love and faithfulness
- Diamonds ♦️ : wealth
- Clubs ♣️ : jealousy
- Spades ♠️ : larger assets
- Hearts: joy, companionship of friendly people
- Diamonds: letter, important message
- Clubs: victory, money
- Spades: unpleasant, unexpected event
- Hearts: father, husband, guardian, trusted person
- Diamonds: businessman, officer, lawman
- Clubs: wealthy, honest, hardworking man
- Spades: someone associated with the justice
- Hearts: mother, wife, friend, care
- Diamonds: businesswoman, sister, false friend
- Clubs: rich woman, cheerful, colleague
- Spades: a widow, an elderly woman, mother, rival
- Hearts: lover, friend, friendly person, emotional
- Diamonds: the student, the younger brother, a messenger, a postman
- Clubs: single, firm, confident young man
- Spades: rough young man, student
- Hearts: great surprise, joy in family, love, wedding, engagement
- Diamonds: travel, trip
- Clubs: big earnings
- Spades: temporary difficulties, professional issues
- Hearts: the pleasures of love, respect, honor
- Diamonds: indecision, delay
- Clubs: pay rise, success at work
- Spades: serious troubles, tears, quarrel
- Hearts: pleasant visit, concealed love, emotional dilemmas
- Diamonds: upcoming journey, a successful contract, changes
- Clubs: small change, agreement, merger
- Spades: slight trouble
- Hearts: joy, dreams
- Diamonds: difficult conversation, discontent
- Clubs: petty deal
- Spades: misunderstanding