Furnance - stove
A dream about the furnance or tiled stove frequently refers to matters of family life atmosphere of the home, and relationships with loved ones.
Detailed meaning of the dream:
- In folk beliefs the stove is seen as the symbol of the Mother Goddess, because it is the place where life is created and comes out into the world. In the dream, the furnace or stove may refer therefore to the issue of creating family ties or be a harbinger of a new venture, especially if the motif of the dream is the industrial furnace.
- A hot stove - peace at home, warm family atmosphere.
- A very beautiful stove symbolizes prosperity and luxury.
- Cooking on the stove promises creative period in life.
- A stove growing cold - misunderstandings between relatives, the weakening of interactions. It is in this case you should spend more time with your family.
- A cold stove - a disease at home, cold atmosphere, you will run out of everyday objects.
- A too hot stove - danger.
- A demolished stove – a disastrous family situation, parting with a partner.
- Stoking If the fire ignited immediately, the motif symbolizes a happy family life, the caring nature of the dreamer. When you have trouble with igniting fire, the dream portends minor misunderstandings at home.
- Fanning flames in the furnace - inducing feelings, burst of passion.
- Hot coals in the furnace symbolize passion, a hot feeling.
- Building a tiled stove heralds long and peaceful life.
- If you burned yourself with the stove, the dream is a signal that someone will soon let you down.
- Hiding behind the stove reflects the remorse of the dreamer.
- Baker's Oven - success in business.
- Warming yourself by the stove is a good omen for the singles, because it heralds a new acquaintance. For the others the dream about warming by the stove or fireplace symbolizes a good family atmosphere.
- When you want to warm yourself and the stove is cold - disappointment.
- When you got dirty with soot during cleaning the stove, it is a sign that someone is gossiping about you.
A dream in which the dreamer was thrown into the furnace can come to people who have a guilty conscience. In this case, it should be perceived as the need for an examination of conscience and spiritual transformation. The symbolism of cleansing is associated with biblical spiritual trials to which the Jewish administrators of Babylon - Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego have been subjected by Nebuchadnezzar II. The wise men were thrown into the fire, but the flames did not do any harm to them.
A nightmare, in which you see a friend burning in a furnace, heralds this person an illness.